Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is one of the most well-known consumer health companies, employing over 120k people across nearly 60 countries. I worked out of its global headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ as an Interaction Designer.
This page will be light out of respect for my NDA. I worked directly with the head of Product Ideation to build an app aimed towards the most diverse user audience - everyone.
My work focused around:
- Synthesizing user interviews to create personas
- Conducting detailed competitive and comparative analyses
- Arranging elaborate user flows with the head of product
- Managing sitemaps and wireframes as the project evolved
- Collaborating with content developers, product managers, and behavioral scientists
The app will feature a highly-detailed onboarding process that caters to everyone’s needs. This called for multiple user journeys and rapid prototyping. I drew wireframes from sticky notes, which I digitized in Sketch and synced to InVision as we continued to iterate with an agile approach. My UI copy served as a foundation for the content developers that later joined the team.
(This page will be updated when the app is released!)